I bought this power supply from Nevada in UK.
Unlike a lot of current switch mode supplies, the DM-330FXE is electrically very quiet, and if you do find noise, the patented Noise Offset Circuit lets you move any offending noise to another frequency.This CE approved switch mode power supply packs a lot of features into a compact, lightweight
design that boasts a 9-15VDC variable output and delivers up to 25 amps, 30 peak, and a pair of front panel mounted USB ports too.
Other features include a large, illuminated volt/amp meter, rear panel binding posts (30A peak),front panel cigar plug type outlet (10A), 2 x pairs of snap-in terminals (5A Max)
and 2 x USB ports (2A Max), and front panel voltage adjust control.
- 25-30A switch mode power supply
- Input Voltage : 240VAC
- Output Voltage : 9~15VDC variable
- Output Voltage Variation : Less than 3%
- Protection : short circuit, automatic current limiting over 30A, over temperature
- Output Current : 30A (Max), 25A (Continuous)
- Ripple : less than 50m Vp-p at rated load
- Fuse : 4A (FXE)
- Meter : single volt / current meter, backlit
- Size : 190 x 69 x 181mm WHD
- Weight : Approx 2.5kg with AC lead